What should I believe? What is true? What is not true? Have you ever asked yourself these questions?
Below is a prayer adapted from Psalm 119:25-32. The passage is a testimony of the reliability of God’s Word when life is uncertain. I encourage you to use it in your prayer times this week. The Psalm was also the text of last Sunday’s sermon. If you’d like to hear the sermon, it is available at www.gracepointpa.org/messages.
Dear God, I am weak in spirit and don’t know what to believe. Give me strength according to your Word. Teach me your ways and give me understanding, so that I might have knowledge of your Will. Protect me from believing lies, and help be to hold fast to your truth. Be gracious to me through your Word, and let me find confidence and security in your commands. Amen.
Tomorrow is also the first Wednesday in June. Grace Point designates the first Wednesday of each month for prayer and fasting. Please consider skipping a meal or two tomorrow or restricting yourself to a limited diet, and please spend extra time in prayer. We encourage you to pray for Grace Point and for a specific concern in your own life. Also you are welcome to join the Wednesday Night Prayer Gathering at Grace Point at 7 PM.
No comments:
Post a Comment